If you are ready to make your very own feng shui salt water cure, here are the easy to follow instructions. If you are not familiar with this cure or its purpose, be sure to first read all about the feng shui salt water cure — from what it is to how to use it.
What You Need for Your Salt Water Cure
- Salt (ideally high-quality rock salt)
- One Container (either glass, porcelain or metal)
- Water to fill the container
- Six Chinese Coins (made from brass)
- A protective mat, or a stand.
How To Make Your Salt Water Cure
- Fill your chosen container with salt up to 3/4 of its capacity.
- Place the six Chinese coins on top of the salt with the yang side up (the yang side is the side with the four Chinese characters).
- Fill the container with water.
Your salt water cure is ready!
How and Where To Place Your Salt Water Cure
Place the container on a protective mat, or on a stand in the home bagua area that needs its help. Be sure to leave the container open, do not cover it or place it in a covered space, such as in a kitchen cupboard, for example. Place your salt water cure in an area where you know the container will be safe, meaning it will not be tipped over, moved or otherwise tampered with. Usually, a room corner works well.
If you do not like the look of the salt water cure (it will change even more in time); you can place it behind a decor object so that your feng shui cure is not visible. For example, you can have your salt water cure behind the sofa, a screen or a big lush plant. When placing your salt water cure, take into consideration that you should be able to have easy access to your cure in order to add water as needed.
This is all you need to know in order to use this powerful cure in your annual feng shui work! As with all other feng shui cures — be they the annual cures or the more permanent feng shui cures — be sure to use your clear intent when placing them in your home, as this always increases their power.
Continue Reading: How To Apply the Annual Feng Shui Updates
Image: (c) williams-sonoma.com