>> Do you need answers to your feng shui questions about your home or business? Are you looking to create more harmony in your home but feel confused with all the feng shui info out there? Get clarity by joining Rodika's feng shui community where insider feng shui tips, videos, monthly feng shui FAQs and personal support is waiting for you. <<
SIGNS OF STAGNANT OR BLOCKED QI
Excerpt from Rodika’s new book “Feng Shui for Healing: A Step-by-Step Guide to Improving Wellness in Your Home Sanctuary”
Here are the signs that your home Qi flow and quality need to be corrected because you and your home Qi are not in harmony. When your home Qi is working against you:
Here are the good feng shui home decor products Rodika recommends for your home, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and more!
- You tend to feel irritable and constantly look to improveyour life rather than enjoy it.
- Your relationships tend to have a lot of turmoil, or they end abruptly.
- You are not happy with your career, and you struggle financially.
- You dream of a happy intimate relationship and do not understand why you fail to attract a good partner.
- Your health fluctuates dramatically.
- You often feel low in energy and leave the projects you dream about for later.
- Boredom and lack of enthusiasm are states you are used to.
- You feel isolated in your house and in your life.
- You are not enjoying the present and would rather think of the past or get lost in an imaginary future.
- No matter how hard you try, accomplishing your goals and dreams seem to elude you.
For more feng shui tips on creating a happy home to support your health, as well as using feng shui to deal with common aliment such as stress, insomnia, loneliness, etc, read Feng Shui for Healing: A Step-by-Step Guide to Improving Wellness in Your Home Sanctuary